The first Migrant’s Access to Housing Conference took place on 20 June 2017 and we have since added presentations and photos from the conference to our MigrationWork Knowledge Bank (click on the MAHC-2017 tag for quick access).
Overview of documentation
- Programme of the conference
- Overview of the available resources from the Migrant’s Access to Housing Conference.
A photo gallery with impressions from the conference and workshops.
- Working with destitute migrants
Sally Daghlian, Chief Executive, Praxis Community Projects
- Brexit, migration and housing
Terrie Alafat, Chief Executive, CIH
- Slippery discrimination: The drivers of migrant and minority housing disadvantage
Nigel De Noronha, University of Warwick
- Migrant destitution in the UK
Patrick Duce, (Innovation and Good Practice Project Manager, Homeless Link
- Being fair to our migrant customers
Sue Lukes, Director, MigrationWork CIC
- Housing and Migration: The Law
Adrian Berry, Barrister, Garden Court Chambers
- Zina Smith, Marketing and Communications Coordinator at Campbell Tickell reflects on the key messages of the first Migrants’ Access to Housing Conference: Changing the Narrative.